How to Start a Podcast: Part 1
Tactics Tuesday: 5.15.18
Everyone is telling you to start a podcast. You know you should but here's the thing, it ain't that easy.
This month I finally put my head down and just made it happen.
It's not 100%, but done is better than perfect.
Let me know what you think: Boutique vs. Legacy: How to Succeed as a Direct to Consumer Brand
One of the things that held me back was selecting the equipment and software.
There are tons of blogs with equipment lists but those also overwhelmed me.
This week I'm helping you get over the hump with my basic equipment /software list:
- Solo Podcasting - USB ONLY Microphone
- Podcast with Host and Co-Host - XLR/USB Microphones and Mixer
- Recording a Podcast on the Go - Zoom H4N Pro
- Remote Guest - Skype with ecamm.com Call Recorder
- Post Production - Adobe Audition
Next Tuesday I will start walking you through the details but for now just get the goods!